As part of the Victorian Economic Survival Package, the State Government have included a Business Support Fund in order to assist Victorian small Businesses impacted by coronavirus.
This is particularly relevant for cafes, restaurants, specific retail (ie hairdressers and beauty therapists) and recreational related small businesses.
Potential value of grant
Funding of $10,000 per business is available and will be allocated through a grant process.
Eligibility – Small businesses that :
- employ staff
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by shutdown restrictions announced by the Victorian Government
- have a turnover of more than $75,000
- have payroll of less than $650,000.
Grants are provided to support eligible businesses that have been impacted by the shutdown restrictions enacted by Government, due to COVID-19. Grant funds could be used for example on:
- Meeting business costs, including utilities, salaries, rent
- Seeking financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning
- Developing the business through marketing and communications activities
- Other supporting activities related to the operation of the business.
To consider if you meet the criteria and apply please go to the following website: